Who is Function47?
Function47, a division of The Meyers Printing Companies, is dedicated to creating innovative printed electronics and functional components. We specialize in printing with conductive inks. The components we create are primarily used within the aerospace, life sciences, and automotive industries.
- 2005 – Meyers begins creating functional components for Medtronic’s pacemakers
- 2005 – Meyers begins creating RFID labels and cards
- 2010 – Meyers begins creating functional components for 3M life sciences
- 2020 – Meyers begins creating functional components with silver (Ag 47) conductive inks
- 2021 – Meyers begins testing printed electronic components with leading aerospace company
- 2022 – Meyers begins testing functional components with copper and carbon
- 2023 – Meyers launches the Function47 division